1. Building Inspections

    Request an inspection with the Building Department.

  2. Fingerprint Services

    Fingerprint services are available at the Police Department.

  3. Police Records

    Find out how to submit a police record request or obtain a copy of an accident report.

  4. Public Records

    Make a request for a public record from the Town Clerk.