July 22, 2022
As of 07/25 the packet has been corrected to fix the omission of the Single-Family Attached Design Review Applications for Whistlestop Townhomes.
- 8:05am PUBLIC HEARING: Special Use Permit Request – 1097 Winter Park Drive – Blackjack Cannabis (PLN22-077)
- 8:25am CONTINUANCE: PUBLIC HEARING: Final Development Plan – Cooper Creek Village, Cooper Creek North, and Cooper Creek South (PLN21-082)
- 9:25am Single-Family Attached Design Review Applications – Unit G1, G2, H1, H2, I1, I2, J1, J2, K1, and K2, Whistlestop Townhomes, Subdivision Exemption No. 3 – 105, 115, 125, 135, 145, 155, 165, 175, 185, 195 Whistlestop Circle (Uphill Units) (PLN21-114, PLN21-116, PLN21-117, PLN21-118, PLN21-119, and PLN21-122)
- 9:35am Minor Site Planning Application – Lot 28, Hideaway Village South Subdivision – 206 Arapahoe Road (PLN22-072)
- 9:40am Minor Site Planning Application – Lot 99-S, Reserve at Lakota Park Subdivision – 213 and 215 Lakota Park Drive (PLN22-075)
- 9:45am Minor Site Planning Application – Lot 99-Q, Reserve at Lakota Park Subdivision – 217 and 219 Lakota Park Drive (PLN22-071)