Liquor Licenses

Liquor Licensing Requirements

Colorado liquor and beer retail licenses are issued by "dual" licensing authorities. This means that the local licensing authority must first approve all retail licenses before forwarding the application to the State Liquor Enforcement Division. As licenses can take several months to acquire, you will want to communicate with the local licensing authority far in advance of your opening date. Failure to file applications in a timely manner will result in a delay.

The Town Clerk is the local licensing authority for the Town of Winter Park and can answer questions concerning the application process. Please reach out to the Town Clerk via email at or by phone at 970-726-8081 ext. 208 for all your liquor license inquiries.

The Department of Revenue's website provides the necessary forms for liquor licensing in the State of Colorado. These forms must be completed and submitted with the appropriate fees to the Town Clerk.

View the current licensed establishments

Town Clerk

Danielle Jardee
(970) 726-8081 ext. 208

50 Vasquez Road
P.O. Box 3327
Winter Park, CO 80482

Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.