Short-Term Rental Advisory Group
Town Council has appointed 10 community members to serve on a short-term rental advisory group. The group will start by reviewing the current economic impacts of rentals in Winter Park along with that of other resort communities. In the end, the group will advise Council on short-term rental policies and procedures.
The group's meeting schedule is still to be determined. All meetings are open to the public.
Advisory Group Member
- Rebecca Kaufman, business owner, Ullrs Tavern, Wake n’ Bacon,
- Shanna Lalley, realtor, Real Estate Winter Park
- Al Furlone, property management company, Winter Park Lodging Company
- Catherine Ross, business representative, Chamber of Commerce
- Mark Gibson, property management company, Book by Owner Winter Park
- Jill Sutcliffe, hotel operator
- Cheryl Spezia, Winter Park Resort representative
- Suzy Robbins, full-time resident, Elk Trail
- Alisha Janes, Assistant Town Manager
- Dani Jardee, Town Clerk