July 16, 2019
The Fraser Winter Park Police Department is hosting a FREE Responsible Alcohol Vendor Class - perfect for owners, managers, servers, bartenders, special event volunteers and anyone else who serves alcohol. Participants will receive a Responsible Alcohol Vendor Certification (equivalent to TIPS training) valid for three years.
Topics to be covered include:
- Recent liquor law changes within the liquor industry
- Specific rules of the liquor license your establishment holds
- Information on checking ID’s and new trends in Fake ID’s
- Intoxicated patrons and over service issues
- How to avoid common liquor code and regulation violations
- Wednesday, July 31
- 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Winter Park Town Hall, 50 Vasquez Road
Please contact Officer Jeff Malchow with the Police Department with any questions at (970) 722-7779 Ext. 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserve a spot by emailing Town Clerk, Dani Jardee email@example.com (class size is not limited but need a general attendee count).