November 13, 2020
Last Updated: December 14th, 2020
Grand County is currently in Safer at Home - Level Orange with additional safety measures in place for indoor gatherings, lodging, and restaurants in place until at least December 18th.
- No indoor gatherings or private events unless specifically approved through Grand County Public Health
- Restricts lodging and short-term rentals to one household limit
- Restaurants are open for take out, curbside service and delivery only. 5 members of the public allowed onsite to pick-up food or place an order with social distancing and precautions in place.
- Outdoor dining limited to one household per group
- Bars - closed
- Gyms and fitness - 25% capacity, 25 indoors, or outdoors in groups less than 10
- Places of worship with indoor seating - 25% capacity or 50 people
Get Out and Play!
Venture out and explore your own backyard! Visit the Headwaters Trails Alliance to find new trails so we can all spread out.
The Town of Winter Park has taken action to help local restaurants be able to quickly expand their patios and outdoor dining areas - read about our efforts. Local staff are taking every precaution to ensure that guests can enjoy a safe experience - see the safety precautions. Your seat by the fire is waiting!
Winter Park Short-Term rentals are now able to be open under Grand County’s Approved Variance Request. Operators are eager to welcome back visitors and will be following extensive safety guidelines. See the safety guidelines. Please note that presently lodging is limited to one household per unit.
For Part-Time Residents
We’re glad you’re back. A lot has changed over these past few months but what we love most about Winter Park hasn’t. The air is still clear, the mountains still majestic, and the rivers and the snow is falling. Our doors are reopening and the community is ready to welcome all those who want to venture out and explore our open spaces or just reflect, relax, and destress.