June 2, 2020
The Town of Winter Park is seeking a motivated and organized individual to manage the ever-growing transit system. Not only is Winter Park a great place to live, but the Town of Winter Park also offers competitive compensation and benefits.
The Transit Manager is responsible for implementing the transit programming elements of the Transit Department. This includes but is not limited to:
- Contractor auditing and oversight of operations.
- Manage 5311 funding and capital replacement grants.
- Oversight and facilitation of the Transit Advisory Committee. Provide resolution and memos regarding transit service to Town Council.
- Attend local and regional transit coordination meetings. Including NWTPR, RTCC, I-70 Coalition, and state grant partner meetings.
- A minimum of three years of experience in municipal government or public/ private transit operation required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Transportation Management, Public Administration, Urban and Regional Planning or a related field required.
- General knowledge of contract compliance and transit grant management is desired.