Learn more about municipal elections in the Town of Winter Park.
The next election is in 2022. The below information will be updated when necessary.
2020 General Election Information
The General Election will be held on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, and will be administered by Grand County. Below are all the details you need to register and cast your ballot on time.
Register to vote and track your ballot at govotecolorado.gov. If you have questions, call Grand County Elections at 970-725-3065.
Please be aware that Winter Park Town Hall is NOT a polling center or a ballot drop-off location for this election.
- October 1 - Ballots available to be picked up at Grand County Admin Building with ID. Call ahead: 970-725-3065
- October 1 - First day ballot drop off location is open at the Grand County Admin Building (Open 24 hours a day)
- October 9 - First day ballots are mailed
- October 26 - Last day for an individual to submit a voter registration application and still receive a ballot by mail
- November 3 - Election Day 7:00AM – 7:00PM
Votings & Ballot Drop-Off Locations
|Grand County Admin Building||308 Byers Ave., Hot Sulphur Springs||Oct. 19 - Nov. 3|
|Granby Town Hall||Zero Jasper Ave., Granby||24 hr drop-off or Nov. 3, 7am - 7pm for in-person polling|
|Grand Park Community Recreation Center||1 Main Street, Fraser||24 hr drop-off or Nov. 3, 7am - 7pm for in-person polling|
|Grand Lake Town Hall||102 Park Ave., Grand Lake||24 hr drop-off|
|Kremmling CSU Extension Hall||210 11th Street, Kremmling||24 hr drop-off|
- Ballots must be received in the County Clerk and Recorder's Office by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day in order to be counted. POSTMARKS DO NOT COUNT.
- Be sure to sign the affidavit on your ballot envelope. If the affidavit is not signed, the County Clerk will attempt to cure it by eight days after the election.
- Must be 18 or older on election day in order to vote.
- Must reside in the State of Colorado 22 days immediately prior to the election.
- Can register to vote up and including the day of the election. In order to receive a ballot after October 26, this must be completed at Voter Service Polling Center.
2020 Municipal Election Information
The official certified results of the April 7, 2020 municipal election are as follows.
- Scott Sutcliffe 39
- Jimmy Lahrman 62
- Jeremy Henn 130
- Michael Periolat 83
- Al Furlone 70
- Mike Davlin 77
- Jennifer Hughes 151
Jennifer Hughes, Jeremy Henn and Mike Periolat will serve four-year terms. Mike Davlin will serve a two-year term.
Municipal Elections in the Town of Winter Park are administered by the Town Clerk pursuant to the applicable provisions of the Charter and Town Code of the Town of Winter Park and the Colorado Municipal Election Code. There is only one election precinct within the Town limits of Winter Park. Town Elections are non-partisan.