The Town Clerk is appointed by the Town Manager to maintain Council records, administer municipal elections and more.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Town Clerk is appointed by the Town Manager with Council approval.
- Serves as the custodian of the Town Seal
- Administers oaths and take acknowledgments under the Town Seal
- Codifies of the Town Code
- Prepares and maintains Town Council records, proceedings, and other official municipal documents
- Administers municipal elections
Commitment to Quality Service
The Town of Winter Park always strives to provide a high level of service and transparency in government operations to its residents and visitors.
(970) 726-8081 ext. 208
50 Vasquez Road
P.O. Box 3327
Winter Park, CO 80482
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.