The Winter Park, Fraser, and Granby Building Division is committed to maintaining the public health, safety, and general welfare of citizens and guests.
To schedule an inspection, please call the Inspection Request Line at 970-726-8081, ext. 620 by 4 p.m. to receive your inspection the next business day.
Have the following information ready when making your request:
- Permit Number
- Type(s) of Inspection Needed
- Inspection requests must be called in by 4:00 PM the business day prior to the date of the inspection (this is on the permit card and in the ordinance)
- An adult representative or agent must be present on the premises at the time of the requested inspection
- The inspector may request the occupants of the job site to leave while the inspection is conducted
Upon completion of the final inspection, the Building Division requires 24 hrs to prepare final documents.
Please call (970) 726-8081 ext. 620 to schedule an inspection or email email@example.com for general questions
Overview & Codes
The Division accepts applications for new, additions, alterations, and repair construction. We review plans and perform inspections of all work for compliance with the Editions of the 2015 International Codes. Please email applications and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Improvement Location Certificate (ILC) / Improvement Survey Plat (ISP) & Setback and Elevation Certificate Clarification
- ILC / ISP Survey and Certification Standards
- 2015 IECC Commercial Real World Presentation
- 2015 IECC Residential Real World Presentation
- Residential Prescriptive Energy Compliance Handout 2015
- Electrician Contemporaneous Review Guidelines 2019
- State of Colorado Handbook for Building Officials, Architects and Engineers