The Winter Park, Fraser, and Granby Building Division is committed to maintaining the public health, safety, and general welfare of citizens and guests.
Open the link below to access the tutorial:
To schedule an inspection, go to https://aca-prod.accela.com/WINTER/Login.aspx by 4 p.m. to receive your inspection the next business day.
Have the following information ready when making your request:
- Permit record number
- Type(s) of inspection needed
- Inspection requests must be scheduled by 4:00 PM the business day prior to the date of the inspection (this is on the permit card and in the ordinance)
- An adult representative or agent must be present on the premises at the time of the requested inspection
- The inspector may request the occupants of the job site to leave while the inspection is conducted
Upon completion of the final inspection, the Building Division requires 24 hours to prepare final documents.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions.
Overview & Codes
The Division accepts applications for new, additions, alterations, and repair construction. We review plans and perform inspections of all work for compliance with the editions of the 2015 International Codes. Email applications and supporting documents to email@example.com.
- NEW Pre-Disturbance Inspection Requirements (20230809)
- NEW ILC and ISP Requirements and Foundation Setback and Elevation Certificate Form (20221121)
- ILC and ISP Foundation Setback and Elevation Certificate Form Clarification
- 2015 IECC Commercial Real World Presentation
- 2015 IECC Residential Real World Presentation
- Residential Prescriptive Energy Compliance Handout 2015
- Electrician Contemporaneous Review Guidelines 2019
- State of Colorado Handbook for Building Officials, Architects and Engineers