Granby Building Forms
We operate under the 2015 codes - email applications and supporting documents to Permits@wpgov.com. Call (970) 726-8081 ext. 5 for questions about building in the Town of Granby.
For Town Excavation Permits: Contact Assistant Finance Director Cindy Seader at (970) 887-2501 ext. 200 or email. View Excavation Form
For Sign Permits: Contact Town Clerk Deb Hess at (970) 887-2501 ext. 201.
For Grand Elk Permits: Contact Grand Elk Homeowners Association - Alex Kale, (970) 887-4912.
For Granby Ranch Permits: Contact Headwaters Metro District - Lance Badger, Vice President of Development at (970) 887-5205 or email@example.com
Granby Sanitation District: (970) 887-2052
Grand Fire Protection #1: (970) 887-3380 or www.grandfire.org
Call (970) 726-8081 ext. 620 by 4 p.m. for an inspection the next day. Have your permit number and type(s) of inspection needed ready when making your request.
Inspection Requirements for All New Foundations
An Improvement Location Certificate (ILC) and Foundation Setback and Elevation Certification is required for all new foundations built within the Town of Granby. If a variance has been granted for the property that allows for the construction of a foundation within the established setbacks or if a foundation is located within 5' (five feet) of the property line, an Improvement Survey Plat (ISP) is required. The ILC or ISP and the Foundation Setback and Elevation Certificate Form shall be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and approval prior to framing the structure.
- Building Permit Application
- NEW ILC And ISP Requirements And Foundation Setback And Elevation Certificate Form (20221121)
- Contractor Insurance Affidavit
- Plan Change Request
- Site Plan Requirement
- Town of Granby Building Permit Checklist 2021
- Naming Convention Format for Documents and Attachments - Building Division
- Building Permit Fee Schedule
- How to Estimate Building Permit Fees
- Use Tax Calculation
- Grand Fire Impact Fees Q&A
- Grand Fire Impact Fee Agreement
- Grand Fire Letter to Developers
- Important Information About Granby Sanitation Fees
- 2021 Granby Sanitation Fee Agreement
- 2021 Granby Sanitation District Rules and Regulations
- 2021 Granby Sanitation Schedule of Fees and Charges
- 2023 Moraine Park Water Service Fees and Tap Fee Agreement
- 2023 North Service Area Water Service Fees and Tap Fee Agreement
- 2023 South Service Area Water Service Fees and Tap Fee Agreement