Fraser Building Forms
We operate under the 2015 codes - email applications and supporting documents to Permits@wpgov.com. Call (970) 726-8081 ext. 5 for questions about building in the Town of Fraser.
Call (970) 726-8081 ext. 620 by 4 p.m. for an inspection the next day. Have your permit number and type(s) of inspection needed ready when making your request.
Inspection Requirements for All New Foundations
An Improvement Location Certificate (ILC) and Foundation Setback and Elevation Certification is required for all new foundations built within the Town of Fraser. If a variance has been granted for the property that allows for the construction of a foundation within the established setbacks or if a foundation is located within 5' (five feet) of the property line, an Improvement Survey Plat (ISP) is required. The ILC or ISP and the Foundation Setback and Elevation Certificate Form shall be submitted to email@example.com for review and approval prior to framing the structure.
- Building Permit Application
- NEW ILC And ISP Requirements And Foundation Setback And Elevation Certificate Form (20221121)
- Building Permit Overview
- Plan Change Request
- Contractor Insurance Affidavit
- Water Meter Requests & Inspections
- Naming Convention Format for Documents and Attachments - Building Division