Rent Your Home

Renting your condo or house? If your property is located within the Town limits and you plan to rent it nightly or for periods of less than 31 days, you must hold a business license and remit sales tax. Those units that are professionally managed by a third party may operate under the property management business license. Short-term rentals must be registered with the Town, find more information here or email if you have questions.

If you or your organization is exempt from business license requirements but plan to conduct business within Town limits, please contact the Business Support Technician to verify your exemption.