- Development Improvement Agreement for Sojourn at Idlewild (this item will be continued again to the next meeting, Oct. 17)
- Appointing New Alternate Judge for Municipal Court
- Approving 2023-2024 Winter Service Operations Plan for Transit
- Awarding Five-Year Transit Development Plan to Fehr & Peers
- Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 610, Amending Town Code to Allow for On-street Parking in Old Town
- First Reading of Ordinance 611, Amending Town Code by Adding a New Self-Service Storage Facility Use
- Approving Development Improvements Agreement Standard Form for Roam Filing 1, Parcels B & C
- (Council Acting as Winter Park Housing Authority) Declaring the Authority's Intent to Exercise its First Option to Purchase any Home in the Hideaway Junction Development
Agendas & Minutes
Meetings are available on Zoom for added convenience, however, if there are technical difficulties, meetings will continue as scheduled at Town Hall. Anyone is welcome to attend in person.
Policy on Town Hall Meeting Public Comment
The Town Council of the Town of Winter Park recognizes the value of public comment on public issues relevant to Town government and acknowledges the importance of allowing members of the public to express themselves on matters of community interest. To permit the fair and orderly expression of such comments, Council provides a period for public comment at every regular meeting.
Public participation shall be governed by the following rules:
- A participant must be recognized by the presiding officer prior to speaking.
- A participant shall be limited to 3 minutes.
- No participant may speak more than once or for longer than 3 minutes; no “pooling” of time is allowed.
- All statements shall be directed to the Council as a body; no participant may address or question Town staff or Council members individually.
- All statements shall be limited to Town business and matters of community interest that are relevant to Town business.
- Signs are limited to 18 x 24 inches in size so as not to block other meeting attendees’ views. Participants with signs must display them in a manner so as not to obstruct the views of other meeting attendees.
- The presiding officer may:
- Interrupt, warn, or terminate a participant's statement when the statement is too lengthy, abusive, obscene, or irrelevant;
- Request any individual to leave the meeting when that person does not observe reasonable decorum;
- Request the assistance of law enforcement if a person's conduct interferes with the orderly progress of the meeting; and
- Call for a recess if the lack of decorum so interferes with the orderly conduct of the meeting as to warrant such action.
Filter by Department
- Public Hearing, Backcountry Tap Room
- Sojourn at Idlewild Development Improvement Agreement (item will be continued to Oct. 3, 2023 Council meeting)
- Approval to Continue the Short-term Fix Program
- First Reading, Ordinance 610, Amending Town Code Regarding On-Street Parking
- Short-Term Fix Program Discussion
- Hideaway Junction Phase II Deed Restriction Discussion
- Public Hearing, Special Event Permits for Fall Fest & Rocky Mtn Wine Festival
- Development Improvements Agreement for Sojourn at Idlewild (item will be continued to Sept. 19 meeting)
- Resolution 2082, Submitting a Ballot Issue to the Town's registered electors at the November 7, 2023 Special Election
- Approving a Professional Services Agreement with Ulteig Engineering for Surveying Work
- Authorizing the Purchase of two busses from Gillig, through Washington State Dept. of Enterprise Services
- Public Hearing, Resolution 2085, Approving the Consolidated First Amended and Restated Service Plan for Rendezvous Arrow Metropolitan District Nos. 1-8
- Public Hearing, Resolution 2086, Approving the Consolidated Service Plan for Resort Area Development Metropolitan District Nos. 1-10
- Discussion of Parking Study Scope and Community Way-Finding Study
- Overview of Fiscal Year 2024 Budget Development
- Discussion of Property Tax Revenues and Proposition HH
- Public Hearing, Special Event Permits for Tacos & Margs and Plein Air Cocktail Hour and Silent Auction
- Approval of Deed Restrictions for Workforce Housing in Cooper Creek Village
- Second Reading and Public Hearing, Ordinance 608, Rezoning Property in Sojourn at Idlewild
- Approval of Final Plat for Sojourn at Idlewild
- Approval of Amendment to Annexation and Vested Rights Development Agreement for Sojourn at Idlewild
- Approval of Development Improvement Agreement for Sojourn at Idlewild
- Second Reading and Public Hearing, Ordinance 609, Budget Amendment