- 8:05am PUBLIC HEARING: Special Use Permit – 78902 Highway 40 – Great Divide Lettuce Colony Inc. (PLN22-098) – Request to continue to February 14, 2023
- 8:10am Adoption of Planning Commission Policies and Procedures
Agendas & Minutes
Meetings are available on Zoom for added convenience, however, if there are technical difficulties, meetings will continue as scheduled at Town Hall. Anyone is welcome to attend in person.
Policy on Town Hall Meeting Public Comment
The Town Council of the Town of Winter Park recognizes the value of public comment on public issues relevant to Town government and acknowledges the importance of allowing members of the public to express themselves on matters of community interest. To permit the fair and orderly expression of such comments, Council provides a period for public comment at every regular meeting.
Public participation shall be governed by the following rules:
- A participant must be recognized by the presiding officer prior to speaking.
- A participant shall be limited to 3 minutes.
- No participant may speak more than once or for longer than 3 minutes; no “pooling” of time is allowed.
- All statements shall be directed to the Council as a body; no participant may address or question Town staff or Council members individually.
- All statements shall be limited to Town business and matters of community interest that are relevant to Town business.
- Signs are limited to 18 x 24 inches in size so as not to block other meeting attendees’ views. Participants with signs must display them in a manner so as not to obstruct the views of other meeting attendees.
- The presiding officer may:
- Interrupt, warn, or terminate a participant's statement when the statement is too lengthy, abusive, obscene, or irrelevant;
- Request any individual to leave the meeting when that person does not observe reasonable decorum;
- Request the assistance of law enforcement if a person's conduct interferes with the orderly progress of the meeting; and
- Call for a recess if the lack of decorum so interferes with the orderly conduct of the meeting as to warrant such action.
Filter by Department
- 8:05am Election of Chair and Vice Chair (yearly)
- 8:10am PUBLIC HEARING: Special Use Permit – 78902 Highway 40 – Great Divide Lettuce Colony Inc. (PLN22-098) – Request to continue to January 24, 2023
- 8:05am PUBLIC HEARING: Special Use Permit – 78902 Highway 40 – Great Divide Lettuce Colony Inc. (PLN22-098)
- 8:25am Amendment to Condominium Plat – 5th Amendment – Combining Units 1 and 21, Winter Park Place Condominiums (PLN22-103)
- PUBLIC HEARING: Roam Filing 3 Preliminary Plat (PLN22-040)
- Minor Site Planning Application – Lot 7, Block 10, Roam Filing 1 Subdivision – 172 Beaver Lodge Road (PLN22-104)
- PUBLIC HEARING: Riverwalk at Winter Park Preliminary Development Plan (PLN22-036)
- PUBLIC HEARING: Riverwalk at Winter Park Preliminary Plat (PLN22-037)
- Second Text Amendment to the Unified Development Code (UDC) (PLN22-089)