Fraser Winter Park Police
The Fraser Winter Park Police Department has been proud to serve the Fraser Valley since 2005 and ensuring the safety of our residents and visitors in Winter Park and Fraser. Our department is comprised of nine full-time law enforcement professionals and two civilian employees. Our staff members are committed to providing excellent services and decreasing crime through community policing. By working together with the public to solve problems and hold law-breakers accountable, we can make our communities safer.
Mission & Vision
Serving others to make a difference.
We will serve as an example of excellence in promoting trust and mutual respect with our employees, our citizens, and the community. We will endeavor to work together to develop partnerships in order to solve problems, reduce crime, and make the towns of Fraser and Winter Park a better place to work, live, and visit.
Because our actions can impact an individual for life, and even a community for generations, we have adopted these core values individually and as an organization.
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest level of honesty, truthfulness and ethical conduct.
- Courage: We will do and say what is right, graciously accepting both the sacrifices involved and the consequences of our actions.
- Loyalty: We will demonstrate unwavering commitment to the ideals of our profession, our organization, and our community.
- Service: We will cheerfully and enthusiastically place aside our own desires in order to meet the needs of others.
- Justice: We will always seek the path of "right," disregarding our own biases or personal interests.
- Respect: We will ensure that all persons are treated with courtesy, dignity and fundamental fairness.
- Pride: We will take pride in ourselves as individuals, our agency as a team, and our citizens as a community.
Do you have feedback for us?
Good or bad, we'd like to hear it! Please fill out the form below with your comments.
Police Feedback Form
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, if you purchased a vehicle outside the state of Colorado, or you are moving to Grand County with an out of state vehicle, and if you are a resident of Winter Park or Fraser a VIN inspection can be done. Either at the location of the vehicle, if it's located within the town limits of Fraser or Winter Park, or you can bring the vehicle to the police department Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. till 5:00 pm.
Chief of Police
Non-Emergency: (970) 722-7779
79050 Main Street STE 6
Winter Park Station Building
P.O. Box 211
Winter Park, CO 80482
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.