October 1, 2020
The General Election will be held on Tuesday, November 3, 2020 and will be administered by Grand County. Below are all the details you need to register and cast your ballot on time.
Register to vote and track your ballot at govotecolorado.gov. If you have questions, call Grand County Elections at 970-725-3065.
Please be aware that Winter Park Town Hall is NOT a polling center or a ballot drop-off location for this election.
- October 1 - Ballots available to be picked up at Grand County Admin Building with ID. Call ahead: 970-725-3065
- October 1 - First day ballot drop off location is open at the Grand County Admin Building (Open 24 hours a day)
- October 9 - First day ballots are mailed
- October 26 - Last day for an individual to submit a voter registration application and still receive a ballot by mail
- November 3 - Election Day 7:00AM – 7:00PM
Votings & Ballot Drop-Off Locations
- Grand County Admin Building, 308 Byers Ave., Hot Sulphur Springs - Oct. 19 - Nov. 3
- Granby Town Hall, Zero Jasper Ave., Granby - 24 hr drop-off or Nov. 3, 7am - 7pm for in-person polling
- Grand Park Community Recreation Center, 1 Main Street, Fraser - 24 hr drop-off or Nov. 3, 7am - 7pm for in-person polling
- Grand Lake Town Hall, 102 Park Ave., Grand Lake - 24 hr drop-off
- Kremmling CSU Extension Hall, 210 11th Street, Kremmling - 24 hr drop-off