November 4, 2020
November is a busy month for The Lift! Read on for the latest updates for our transit system.
- Winter Transit Service starts Saturday, November 28! Granby Commuter Route will change to its winter schedule on that day as well. See the routes and schedules
- Service improvements have been made to the Brown Line and Orange Line servicing the westside of Winter Park. Find the new schedules and routing for the Brown & Orange Lines
- Paid Ride Service: We’re excited to launch a paid ride service on holidays and weekends for those who may not feel comfortable riding the bus. See the rate sheet and schedule a ride
- COVID-19 Precautions: New guidance for Public Transportation Providers, like The Lift, have recently been shared by the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment. The safety of our riders, employees and community remain our top priority. Please help us by reviewing the safety practices
- New Buses: The Lift has taken possession of two new 35’ transit buses – these are the 6th and 7th newest buses out of the fleet's 27 vehicles.
- Electric Grant: The Lift has recently submitted a grant application that would kick-off the electrification of the public transit fleet. If successful, The Lift would take possession of its first electric bus as early as 2022!
- Lift Rider App: Don’t forget to download The Lift Rider app to get the most up-to-date rider alerts and bus locations.
- Follow Us!: The Lift is on social media! Follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts for the latest transit updates and information.